Sep 9, 2011

a letter to my lovely bloggie

my beloved bloggie,

Oh hey my lovely blog! long time no see
finally im back!! ive been so busy over these few weeks
my second semester is entering into week 8th
final exam coming to say hello to me again for another 1 month
for the past few months, ive already done 8 assignments and 2 MCQ tests
i feel so dissatisfied that there is none of presentation for this sem
i like presentation but why they never arrange any for us especially for marketing!!
feel so meaningless without any chance to speak or present in marketing class :(

Oya, there was something amazing and incredible
it was so unexpected that i found marketing is interesting
the marketing textbook was so interesting though it can still make me feel sleepy
i prefer the textbook rather than tutorial or lecture
no wonder yue fang will major in marketing but totally have no idea why she found management is interesting

by the way, ive got 33/40 for econs mcq test
i was merely satisfied with the marks but it couldnt delight me
i am so in love with econs but i could only get this kind of marks
the marks did not meet my expectations

anyway, at least i found somethings to update on your wall
see you again next time!!

yours sincerely,
charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment