Dec 7, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is...

I dont want a lot for Christmas
There is just one many things I want
I dont do care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want YOU for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...

A New Phone (its either Samsung Galaxy SII or HTC. At this rate, any kind of phone would be better than my unreliable Nokia ExpressMusic)
Panasonic Lumix Camera (Im still researching the model I want, so it is just a random pick one for now)
Ray-Ban sunglasses
Tiffany & Co necklace
A Grey Pajama Set from Victoria Secret
Converse Sneakers
A Smooth and Fresh Skin
A New Hair Style

A girl can always dream, cant she?
What is in your Christmas wish list this year? What is the number one item you must have before the year is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment