Dec 16, 2010

Christmas is coming to town

Is a bored day today. Thats why I'd like to update my blog today. emmm...lets talk about my favourite christmas songs. if I've not mistaken, I remember that most of my favourite christmas songs were download on 2008 in TVXQ family forum. and now I'm seeking for some new and nice christmas songs. I love christmas songs alot alot,I've no idea why I love it so much. maybe most of the melody and tone of the christmas songs are very suitable for me, always make me feel like sleeping..so relax~~ emm..okies. I knew I'm too wordy. is time to share my favourite christmas songs with YOU. hahaha

 Sarah Connor - Christmas in my Heart


Kinki Kids - 雪白


KAT-TUN - White X'mas


Polar Express Soundtrack - When Christmas comes to Town


玻璃箱子 - White Christmas


Sorry, I love You OST
(my very own opinion, whole OST is very suitable to listen during Christmas)


Baek Ji Young - 如中枪般


After School - Love Love Love


*STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
TVXQ - The Christmas Gift


If you got any favourite christmas song,you may share with me too. ^^

1 comment:

  1. The classic christmas song i like the most is Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer. It sound like nursery rhyme,very pure.

    Meri Kuri/Meri-Chri sung by BoA is one of my favorite song too.

    Of course cannot be forgotten Oh Holy Night sung by TVXQ and BoA,likes their a cappella so much XD

    ReplyDelete